A Glider's Journey
A downloadable game for Windows
Quick notice: This is the free Demo :) containing only 7 levels, the full game will be available on steam in september!
A Glider's journey is a game about exploring a relaxing, colorful low poly world; while still challenging your piloting skills till the very end of each level.
The very simple controls (one joystick, no throttle no rudder) makes it very easy to pickup, but hard to master, thanks to the physics-based flight model.
It offers a realistic flying experience, quite similar to an actual flying wing, where stalls and spins are a definite possibility...
- 7 levels featuring a variety of unique low poly biomes. (around 30 minutes of playtime assuming zero deaths...)
- Unique custom made soundtrack for every level style and feel.
- Fully Physics simulated flight model.
- An immersive experience thanks to the removal of all HUDs, completely replaced by subtle visual and audio indicators, such as the wind noise and wing particles for speed, the color of the wings for the progression of the level etc...
- A variety of flight maneuvers, from chandelles to split S'es and spirals.
- Intuitive flight controls
- "Very easy" mode with approximated, simplified physics
To be updated about upcoming features, Levels, follow me on twitter :)
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender|
|Tags||3D, airplane, Arcade, Flight, gamepad, Low-poly, Physics, Relaxing, Singleplayer, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, French|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.