A Glider's Journey
A downloadable game for Windows
A Glider's journey is a game about exploring a relaxing, colorful low poly
world while challenging your piloting skills to reach the end of each level.
The physics-based flight model offers a realistic flying experience, quite similar to an actual flying wing, where stalls and spins are a definite possibility...
- Four levels featuring 2 unique biomes. (10 to 30 minutes of Gameplay)
- Fully Physics simulated flight model.
- A variety of flight maneuvers, from chandelles to split S'es and spirals.
- Intuitive flight controls
(for 60 FPS at 1080p and every setting on maximum)
- GPU: GTX 1050 mobile or equivalent
- CPU: dual core @ 3.0Ghz or higher
- Ram: 8Gb or higher
To be updated about upcoming features, Levels, follow me on twitter :)
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, Flight, gamepad, Low-poly, Minimalist, Physics, Relaxing, Singleplayer, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, French|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.